UWE CPD at Bristol Business School are pleased to be offering a new 5-day course; “Creativity & Innovation for Strategic Leaders”.
This course is designed to familiarise participants with the important aspects of innovation and provide frameworks and practical tips to implement innovation in their own teams / organisations. By learning about why organisations struggle with innovation, participants will come away with insight into how they can overcome this to create and capture value.
On completion of this course participants will:
- Understand the need for innovation within an organisation
- Assess an opportunity for innovation and improvement in own organisation
- Understand organisational and team-level factors required to support creativity and innovation
- Gain and use a range of tools and techniques to generate and lead innovative options to deliver the improvement identified
- Understand the innovation implementation process and how best to organise for innovation to enhance performance
The learning on this course is experiential and enquiry based. Each of the five days include a balance of theory input, practice exercises, peer feedback and discussion.
If you are interested in this course, the dates and further information can be found below:
|18 April 2023||09:30 – 16:30||Online|
|2 May 2023||09:30 – 16:30||Online|
|16 May 2023||09:30 – 16:30||Online|
|6 June 2023||09:30 – 16:30||Online|
|26 June 2023||09:30 – 16:30||Frenchay Campus|
For more information including fees, please click here.
The booking form can be accessed by clicking here.
If you have any questions about the course, please contact us via the enquiry form linked here.