After a summer filled with sunshine, we’re holding a welcome back careers event as part of induction week. The forum will shine a light on opportunities for graduate jobs, placements and internships with leading employers from the South West and across the UK.
The ‘Start of the Year Careers Forum’, will consist of employer stands and breakout sessions. Expect:
- Employer stands with information and freebies
- A chance to meet and hear from employers from the South West and across the UK
- Insights into working in different job roles and sectors
- Tips to help you stand out in application processes for placements and graduate jobs
- A window into the future of how technology and other trends are changing jobs and industries
WHEN & WHERE: Wednesday 19th September, 10am-2pm, Floor 3 in the Business School
These employers have an interest in speaking specifically to Business students. Employers signed up include:
This event is aimed predominately at second and third years as well as postgraduates in the Faculty of Business and Law, and we will be issuing a full programme shortly.
You do not want to miss out!