Organised jointly by staff and students, the inaugural UWE Student Conference will celebrate research/enquiry/evidence-based practice from undergraduate and postgraduate taught students across all years of study and all disciplines.
There will be prizes for the best paper and poster presentations, and posters will be printed at no cost. Your name, paper/poster title, abstract and short biography will be included in a colour programme.
What can you present?
- Dissertation work
- Group based/individual projects
- Placement/Internship activities
- Evidence-based enquiries
- Reflective evidence-based practice/ service improvement.
You can use existing coursework material or present new ideas to gain feedback
What is the time-line?
- Revised and final abstract deadline: Friday 20 January 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance: Monday 30 January 2017
- Conference registration opens: Monday 30 January 2017
- Submit papers and posters online: Friday 24 March 2017
- UWE Student Conference: Monday 10 April 2017 (first week of Easter break)
How do I submit an abstract?
You can find the abstract submission form and further details via: http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/newsandevents/studentconference.aspx or by checking Infohub.
Email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org using the conference abstract submission form by the revised deadline of 20 January 2017. In the subject of your email state: your faculty, your name, student conference e.g.: ACE, John Smith, student conference.