X Factor for Engineers – I’m an Engineer, Get me out of here!

I’m an Engineer, Get me out of here! gives school students the chance to talk with engineers – and you could be one of those engineers.

Taking place every November, March and June with applications open all the time, I’m an Engineer, Get me out of here! is an online event where school students connect with engineers. It’s an X Factor-style competition between engineers, where the students are the judges.

Students challenge the engineers over fast-paced online live CHATs. They ASK the engineers anything they want, and VOTE for their favourite engineer to win a prize of £500 to communicate their work with the public.

Evaluation shows that taking part in I’m an Engineer helps students to improve their understanding of what engineering is and what engineers do. Teachers and engineers benefit too:

Would you like to be one of the engineers taking part? You can read more information and find out how to apply here.

I’m an Engineer, Get me out here! is currently running two zones, from 5th-16th November.