As part of our partnership with Bristol sport, students can get discounted tickets to Bristol City Football Club, Bristol Bears rugby and Bristol Flyers basketball men’s and women’s fixtures.
How to get tickets:
- First you’ll need to set up a Bristol Sport account.
- Then select the fixture you would like to attend and add the full price tickets you require to your basket.
- Please note, discounted tickets are only available in the following areas: Bristol City/Bristol Bears – South Stand, Dolman Wings. Bristol Flyers – Unreserved and Standing.
- Once these tickets are in your basket and you’re ready to checkout, add code UWE2223 into the voucher/coupon box. This will apply discounted group rate pricing to your order.
- If you have any issues with your order, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to make the most of your discount right away, there’s still tickets left for a number of Bristol City FC fixtures throughout November.
We’re the Student Communications Team 😊
Our job is to make sure you have all the information you need to feel confident, well-supported and ready to smash your studies.
And how do we do this?
Well, first we send you your weekly 10 things you need to know newsletter full of the stuff you need to know that week from important study information to activities or events to get involved in. You can expect to find the newsletter waiting in your UWE Bristol email inbox each Monday so keep your eyes peeled and as an all-round great piece of advice we recommend you check your inbox regularly!
We’ve also been sending a series of weekly emails to new students with advice and tips for starting well and making the most of all that UWE and Bristol has to offer. These aren’t just for new students though, so if you’ve been with us for a while take a look on our preparing and arrival page (just scroll down to the Welcome emails section)
Heard of the UWE Bristol app? We look after that too! So, make sure you download the app and take a look at our messages once in a while as this is where we’ll update you with important events or information.
And you know when you log in to a UWE computer and that little box pops up? Well that’s us too! We also update the UWE Bristol Student page with resources, events and just about anything you need to know about student life at UWE.
You might also spot some examples of our more topical projects around campus, including posters, leaflets or installations.
Finally, what do we do here?
We’ll post weekly blogs on a variety of topics from how to stay happy and healthy, to what’s happening during Green Fortnight or Black History Month. We also have guest writers like Equity, Feel Good and even students.
So bookmark this page or keep checking back for new posts 😊