by Chloe, BA(Hons) Creative and Professional Writing
Registering online will enable you to hit the ground running when term starts and give you access to Block Zero, your ID card and your funding.
Watch my video below or follow these simple steps to get registered!
- Check your personal email to find your new student email address log-in details.
- Log into your new student email account to access your log in details for myUWE.
- Log in to myUWE.
- Add or update your personal details.
- Confirm how your fees are being paid.
- Upload a photo for your ID card.
- And you’re done!
For more information about what you need to do before term starts, take a look at our pre-arrival checklist.