by Meg, BA(Hons) Business Management with Marketing
With Christmas right around the corner, we asked Meg to create a vlog about things you can get involved in on campus and in Bristol to get into the festive mood.
Some of the events that were held by UWE Bristol were:
- Christmas SUesdy – a Christmas Party held at the Students’ Union.
- UWE Bristol Christmas Concert – an evening of music, held annually at the Bristol Cathedral, presented by students and members of UWE’s Centre for Music.
- Winter Warmers – a free end of term celebration where you can build a gingerbread house, watch a festive film, grab some non-alcohol mulled-wine, mince pies and other festive treats.
If you’ve missed out – no need to worry, there are still Christmas events yet to happen at UWE Bristol:
- Visit the Bristol Christmas market – 21 December – a trip to the city centre as a group to go and explore the Christmas market where you can explore up to 50 unique store and treat yourself to some food and drink.
- Carols around the tree – 21 December – outside the Business Building and the SU there will be carolling which you are more than welcome to join.
- Christmas Lunch – 25 December – Get in the festive spirit by joining other students who are staying on campus or in Bristol over the winter break for a delicious Christmas Day lunch followed by festive movies and board games.
For a full list of ongoing events visit here.