Based on updated Local Air Quality Management (LAQM) Guidance, UWE’s Air Quality Management Resource Centre (AQMRC) offers a suite of online Air Quality short courses.
This suite consists of five distinct courses which can be taken all together or as individual days.
- Air Quality Management
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Air Quality Modelling
- Air Quality Assessment
- Air Quality Action Planning
Delivered as self-learning (materials access only) or blended learning (materials + live session), each topic provides you with a set of interactive web-based materials to work through in advance of a live online contact session with the course leaders and your peers, providing an opportunity to discuss the materials in more depth and undertake related activities to that topic.
The courses are accredited by IES and IAQM; those accessing the materials and competing the online live session will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance from UWE Bristol for 3 CPD hours + self-study, which you can then present to IES.
- Access to online materials: 19 April 2021 (until 20 June 2021)
- Live sessions: Monday 17 to Friday 21 May 2021, 09:30-12:30
- Early Bird Materials + Live session: £180 per topic or £900 for all 5 topics (deadline 26 March 2021)
- Full fee Materials + Live session: £215 per topic or £1075 for all 5 topics
- Materials Access only: £95 per topic or £475 for all 5 topics
- UWE Alumni/Student Materials + Live session: £182 per topic or £910 for all 5 topics
Booking forms and further information available from links course webpages or contact the Professional Development Team directly: Professional.FET@uwe.ac.uk