UWE Bristol have been selected to deliver the Small Business Leadership Programme with the first cohort starting in January. Spaces are available but limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
The Small Business Leadership Programme supports senior leaders to enhance their business’s resilience and recovery from the impact of COVID-19. It helps small and medium-sized businesses to develop their potential for future growth and productivity.
The fully-funded 10 week programme will be delivered online by small business and enterprise experts from world-leading business schools.
Participants will develop strategic leadership skills and the confidence to make informed decisions to boost business performance.
To join the Small Business Leadership Programme, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Your business must be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in England
- Your business needs to employ between 5 and 249 people and have been operational for at least one year
- The participant should be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business with at least one person reporting directly to them
- The participant must be able to commit to attending the full programme
- A maximum of 2 individuals form any one organisation may attend
Our four cohorts will start on the following dates, with the full dates available on the registration page:
Cohort 1 – start date Monday 11 January 2021, 13.00 – 14.30
Cohort 2 – start date Tuesday 12 January 2021, 15.00 – 16.30
Cohort 3 – start date Monday 18 January 2021, 17.30 – 19.00
Cohort 4 – start date Tuesday 19 January 2021, 09.30 – 11.00
Small Business Minister Paul Scully said: “The strength of small businesses up and down the country will be vital as we begin to bounce back from coronavirus and re-build our economy. The Small Business Leadership Programme will help to equip small business leaders with the leadership and problem-solving skills they need to grow their firms in the wake of this pandemic.”
Find out more here