UWE Bristol is delivering a 12-14 week course designed to provide individuals with high-impact workplace skills that they can immediately input into their organisation or use to help them find a new role. With one-day per week of learning, learners will be able to gain the DMI Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing and boost their CV.
Funded by West of England Combined Authority, our 12–14-week bootcamp will give learners the skills and knowledge to become a digital marketer. Each week will focus on a specific area of digital marketing to develop fundamental knowledge and then enhance those skills through interactive activities.
The training will be offered to two separate cohorts to support more individuals as below:
Cohort 1 – Young adults (19 – 26), women and underrepresented groups currently unemployed or looking to start or progress their career in digital marketing.
Starts Wednesday 12 October 2022
Cohort 2 – individuals employed in an SME in the region, looking to develop or enhance their digital marketing skills to take on new responsibilities or a new role within their organization.
Starts Wednesday 11 January 2023
Individuals who are not employed within Digital Marketing and are looking to start a new career can register for cohort 1 and will be supported with the skills to work in the industry alongside support to boost CV and LinkedIn profiles to attract potential new employment.
Employers can put their employees forward for cohort 2, or employees can apply individually. As the employees move through the training they will develop a portfolio of work based on existing work-based problems to enable the learning to have an instant impact and they will also be supported with a personal development plan to support career development.
Once registered onto our digital marketing bootcamp you automatically become a member of the DMI which means you get access to an extensive toolkit of resources, e-books, podcasts, lessons and much more, all of which can greatly support your learning and career beyond this training.
- Session 1 – Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Session 2 – Content Marketing
- Session 3 – Social Media Marketing
- Session 4 – Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Session 5 – Pay Per Click
- Session 6 – YouTube and Display
- Session 7 – Email Marketing
- Session 8 – Website Optimisation
- Session 9 – Analytics
- Session 10 – Digital Marketing Strategy
- Session 11 – Revision & Career Development Planning
- Session 12 – Revision & Career Development Planning
- Session 13 – 14 – CV development, Linkedin, Interview prep and employability skills
Our bootcamps are open to individuals and businesses located in the West of England region (Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Bath and Northeast Somerset, and North Somerset). While each cohort has a primary targeted audience, we will consider applications from anyone who meets the basic eligibility criteria of being based in the west of England.
- Be aged 19+
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Not have taken or be undertaking any other funded skills bootcamp in 2022
- Live or be working for an employer; or looking to gain employment in the West of England region
Full information and register your interest here.