This workshop is for businesses who want to get inspiration, develop and consolidate their digital transformation. This 2-day course is offered by the Digital Innovation Fund (DIF). DIF is delivered by UWE Bristol and funded by ERDF. The course is free to SMEs in the West of England area.
- Dates: 16 and 17 February 2022
- Format: In person on Frenchay Campus, interactive 4 x 3-hour sessions
Have you been innovating constantly these last few years, rapidly adapting and adopting new technical solutions in response to the rapidly changing business environment? Do you wonder whether you have considered all the digital tools that might transform your business? Would you like to meet some inspirational businesses who have been on a similar journey? Would you like some time away from the day-to-day to think through what digital strategies you can adopt, what needs to stay and what needs to be transformed?
This course on Digital Transformation is aimed at ambitious growing SMEs who want to explore emerging technologies and get practical advice on how to apply them. Book your place now.
As we move towards recovery, it is clear that we will not go back to life as before. We have changed the way we work, interact and do business forever. It is now time to invest in digital solutions and consolidate what we have learnt over the last few years to future proof, grow our markets and adapt to new opportunities. This intensive 2-day workshop is for SMEs who are responding to new opportunities and want to understand what emerging technologies are available and how to apply them to your business.
|Wednesday 16 February 2022|
9:30 – 12:30
|Session 2: |
13:00 – 16:00
|How digital innovation is changing business models|
|Thursday 17 February 20222|
9:30 – 12:30
|What does good digital transformation look like?|
| Session 4:|
13:00 – 16:00
|Implementing digital transformation: when is the right time and how to fund it?|
Because places are limited, we request that you commit to the full programme. We expect participants to work in small collaborative groups and engage in peer-to-peer learning.
What will you get from this course?
- Introduce you to emerging technologies
- Discuss changing business models to help you grow your business
- Showcase businesses who have successfully delivered digital transformation
- Help you understand how you can apply digital tools to your business
- Discuss how to fund and implement your digital projects
- Give you the confidence, practical skills and techniques to implement digital transformation
Is this course for you?
- Only open to SMEs in the West of England LEP region (Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire).
- Only available to SMEs that have not already attended a workshop or received a grant from the Digital Innovation Fund (DIF) programme.
- Places are limited to 20 SMEs.
We have limited spaces as the sessions are designed to be interactive. Apply via the application form stating your business, area of interest and why you should be selected for the programme.
If you want to discuss this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07748668626
European Regional Development Fund:
The project will receive up to £1,900,000 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit here.
West of England region: All organisations with a presence in Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.